- MULTIFUNCTIONAL & SCIENTIFIC – This indoor air quality monitor accurately assesses temperature (in C/F), humidity level, and multiple measures of air quality including concentrations of formaldehyde, total natural & synthetic volatile organic compounds causing most odors (TVOC), and fine particulate dust matter (PM2.5/PM1.0/PM10) which travel deeply into the respiratory tract, reaching the lung alveoli.
- PORTABLE TESTING – Spot check or leave device on for continuous monitoring of indoor air quality. Built-in stand allows air monitor to be placed unattended anywhere. This easy-to-carry device can help monitor air quality at home, in the car, and in hotel rooms. The lithium battery provides portable power when DC 5V micro USB charging is not available. Information is displayed on a clear 2.8” 320 x 240 pixel color LCD display.
- ADVANCED FAN & SENSORS – This air quality monitor has a built-in fan to quickly draw in ambient air to allow REAL-TIME measurements. It incorporates a laser sensor to measure levels of dust particles and has a second electrochemical semiconductor sensor to measure formaldehyde and natural/synthetic organic compound levels. Air monitor also auto calibrates in fresh air.
- HEALTHY HOME? – Is your family suffering from sick building syndrome? This air quality tester detects organic compounds like formaldehyde which has suspected links to nasal cancer and lung cancer emitted from many household materials. By measuring particulate pollution, an air pollution monitor can also help you know when asthma may worsen and when to change your home’s air filter.
- ORIGINAL DESIGN & USA BASED SUPPORT – We have Midwest-based technical staff including a chemist to answer any questions you have. Also included will be a 20+ page eBook on Gas and Air Quality Hazards. We have worked with the supplier that holds this air quality detector’s design rights so you can be confident this item is tried and tested.