- Hepa air purifier from Honeywell: Recommended for x-large rooms (465 square feet.) this air purifier help capture up to 99. 97% of airborne particles as small as 0. 3 micron, like pet dander, pollen, dust, mold & smoke. Also helps capture certain germs & odors.
- Reduce allergens: Do you or your kids have allergies? Do you have pets, or live with a smoker? Using an air purifier that helps remove allergens from the air may help you breathe easier, so you can enjoy sleeping & relaxing more comfortably in your home. Uses pre-filter HRF-AP1 and True HEPA filter HRF-R3
- Filter and circulate air 5 times an hour: Honeywell air purifiers filter and circulate air in the stated room size up to 5 times an hour, so you can relax and breathe easy, knowing the air in your home is fresher, cleaner, and contains fewer allergens.
- Honeywell air purifiers: Use Certified HEPA filters in your air purifier to remove allergens, dust & other particles from your air. If you have allergies or pets, air purifiers don’t just freshen air, but remove airborne particles to improve air quality.
- Honeywell quality: Improve your air quality with Honeywell air cleaners, odor reducers, and air purifiers. Compare to similar products from Germ Guardian, Dyson, Holmes, Levoit, Molekule, Blueair, Winix, Coway, Oreck, AirMega, RabbitAir, and Rowenta.