- Low speed, 80 RPM masticating style juicing system. Juicer processes at 80 rpm’s, squeezing instead of grinding. This allows the juice to maintain its pure color, natural taste, vitamins and nutrients.
- Dual stage juicer. First, juice is extracted by crushing the fruit or vegetable. Then, before the pulp is ejected, the pulp is squeezed during the second pressed stage. This results in a higher yield of juice and a very dry pulp.
- Economical since the juicer is so efficient and productive, you’ll get the greatest amount of nutrient rich juice from the least amount of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens
- The low speed system limits froth and foam preventing oxidation. Juice can be stored for up to 72 hours without degradation or juice separation.
- Three settings: On, Off and Reverse. Reverse is an option to use when something is stuck or you need to unclog.